Professional Program Back Office
Quantum-Touch and Wellness
There is far more to Quantum-Touch than merely assisting the body to alleviate pain or symptoms. Beyond the paradigm of disease, is the concept of " wellness" - constantly striving to achieve greater states of well-being and happiness.
QT sessions can be an important part of an ongoing wellness program. Many people regularly see an acupuncturist or massage practitioner to help maintain optimal health, and QT can be a wonderful addition to any wellness program.Quantum-Touch wellness sessions can:
- Relax muscles
- Release stress
- Enhance the recovery from workouts
- Help align structural problems
- Improve immune and endocrine function
- Improve general health
Here are some tips for giving general wellness sessions:
- Assess the client’ s needs to determine a plan of action
- Work to balance the hips, occipital ridge, C7, T1 and the rest of the neck
- On a massage table, work on the head – both sides of the head & from neck to forehead. Most people will go to sleep in about 3 or 4 minutes.
- Work on the major organs as described in my book, or video
- Work on the endocrine system
- Work on specific places of concern or distress
This session will take about 50 minutes and your client will leave feeling incredibly balanced and well.Much love,
Founder of Quantum-Touch
Learn Online with the Original Workshop Online Video Library!
The fastest and most economical way to get started with Quantum-Touch is to learn at home with The Original Workshop Online Video Library. The Original Workshop Online is a complete, low cost Quantum-Touch workshop with interactive quizzes and practice sessions.Learn More