Hands-On-Healing Helps Cerebral Infarction and Hydrocephalus!

This is a digest of a boy who was in a severe accident a year and half ago.  With the permission of his mother, I try my best to describe their journey.

Naruda, a 17 year old Japanese boy, got in a brutal accident and had massive damage to his brain. His entire left brain got a cerebral infarction and stayed in a coma for a while. His consciousness regained shortly after but he couldnt talk nor move at all and pain in both arms were so severe that he cried every time they tried to stretch them.

In Sep, 2011, about 4 months after the accident, his mother, Yoshie, raised a topic asking for help in a Japanese social media place called Mixi where a number of QT doers gather and exchange info.

This is the very first photo of him we got on Sep 16, 2011. Yoshie heard about Quantum-Touch and hoped someone would come to release his agony in his arms.  Many of us live afar, so we instantly started to send remote QT one after another.  Some offered to come in to do face to face hands-on-healing.  Things started to move.

We soon learned that Naruda was not expected to survive the accident.  Doctors said that his chance was only 1% and even if he was going to survive, he would be in a vegetative state for the rest of his life.  Yoshie didnt believe it.

On Sep. 29, Naruda had another operation due to an infection with his head injury.

This time, he had to remove the skull which they inserted back in Jul again, disposed of an artificial dura mater, transferred fascia from his own femur and then preceded to cover up the scalp without the missing skull.  After this, he had to stay skull-less for a half of a year to a year.  The operation took 8 hrs¦.

Just before he went into the operation. We all were there energetically.

After the surgery, he developed a high fever for over a week. The slight fever persisted for 3 weeks and he didnt seem to be too aware of his surroundings, so Yoshie informed us.  We all sent hands on healing energy as much as possible.

Late October, Narudas consciousness declined even further.  Yoshie found out that Naruda seemed to be suffering from a hydrocephalus.  Yoshies agony was at a max at this point especially after seeing her beloved son seemingly recovering once earlier¦ We kept on sending energy to her entire family as we learned also that Narudas older sister was suffering from all the stress and became seriously depressed around this time. Within a few days she also learned that the operation could not take place right away due to its high risk.

Someone from the community went to visit them and gave a session, giving a validation for Narudas recovery and that made Yoshie very strong.  A caring message from Naruda who was not able to communicate at all was intuitively delivered to his mother. It was so touching that the people who read the message wept.  We continued to send healing energy. Then someone else had visited them and gave more insights alongside of a hands-on-healing session.

Yoshies mind had energized and the doctors requested to operate on a shunt connection.  The doctor had to check Narudas cerebrospinal fluid to make a decision.

Again, someone else had visited them out of the blue.  Naruda became able to answer by blinking after this persons visit.

In early Nov, Yoshie found out that Naruda can take the Shunt operation in a month or so. A Doctor originally told her that they had to wait for it for at least 6 months. They have to make sure that his protein count in the cerebrospinal fluid isnt too high for the operation because if its too high, the shunt will be clogged.

Her prayer then was like this:
May his protein count be low so that he can take the operation 1 month later! May hydrocephalus wont progress!  May the shunt operation be successful and not infections afterwards!  May rehab takes place right away and his recovery progress again!  May he talk again!  May his hands and arms will move again!  May he walk again! May his smile be back! We all supported that.

We all supported that. (Later we learned that 90% of her prayer was answered!)

Someone else who does Chi-gong had visited them.

A few days later she was informed that the shunt operation had a high risk, she was also informed by other doctor that they can use a brand new shunt which they bring in for the first time can be used for Naruda.  This was another miracle, Yoshie noted.

Mid Nov, they went back to another hospital to start rehab again.   The doctor was rather surprised to see how Naruda was, as hydrocephalus was progressing but his conscious level was clearer than 2 weeks prior to that. Doctors couldnt explain this.

On Dec. 15, Naruda was operated on the shunt in his brain and it was successful.  Recovery was quick and no infection. Adjusting pressure for the shunt in his brain was challenge at times but it was going well as well.

In Feb. Naruda turned 18.  He communicated through blinking and let Yoshie know that hes going to speak, eat and move his hands all by himself while hes 18!

Within a week or so, he started to form some verbalization once.  It wasnt quite words or phrases but he meant that he was talking!   Yoshie was elated!!

In April, Naruda started to smile with both cheeks.  (As his left brain was damaged, he had been able to move left side only slightly till then.)

In May, he was able to answer addition with blinking, started to move his left arm freely all of the sudden and was able to write letters again. (It was frozen past 10 months prior to that!)  QT, aroma massage from the mother is ongoing. Yoshie started to feel the energy in her hands and started to do QT around this time too.

In June, there was a rumor going on among nurses that Narudas smile made them so happy that they wanted to make him smile more.  What a great influence to each other!  He could do a full smile at that time.

He got a Botox injection which helps his muscle to relax and move better. Its working.  Not too many hospitals are doing this treatment in Japan and he was lucky to have this done at where he is.  Another miracle!

In Aug., he became quite humorous and the nurses adore him so much. His smile is his signature!  Everybody just loves him!!

He wrote a thank note to his mother without any assistance for the first time.
The note read "Thank you always, I love you,  Naruda. with a cute picture of the mother's face.

Yoshie took the L1 class.   She is very happy that she can give QT session to Naruda confidently.

She reported to us that she really feels that QT is such a loving energy.

Mid Sep, after Yoshie gave QT, Naruda started to nod and shake his head for yes and no.   He was not able to do that till the day before.

Within the next few days, she gave Quantum-Touch hands on healing to his neck and head all afternoon.  Then he can hold his head all by himself.  He needed a support to sit this way and couldnt do it more than 15mins a day before.

Oct., Yoshie is very happy that she can do QT. Naruda feels very calm and peaceful receiving it too. She feels less irritated while driving as well and found how important breathing is.  Naruda is joking around though he cannot use his words freely yet.  Nurses are continuously laughing with him a lot.

Hes going to have his 5th surgery on Oct. 23rd Japan time.  This time, hes going to have a ceramic skull positioned finally!

This is the most recent photo. Heres Yoshies direct words

Along with other concerns she needs to deal with, finding a new place for the family was another big issue for them. Japan is not a wheel chair friendly country and majority of houses and facilities are hard to get by with wheel chairs. Again miraculously, Yoshie found a lot that they can build a house for Naruda as they need to welcome him back in a few years. Everything is going to go despite the hardest hardship we can imagine. She believes strongly that Naruda is going to recover further and surprise us more.

Naruda is now always smiling, being cheerful all the time and draws even more better things.  I couldnt have imagine this a year and half ago.  Now, everything around him is nothing but miracles. I wonder why and how this is happening!? Now I can do QT myself which is incredible as I hadnt have time nor chance while I had been in the hospital day by day.   Miracles had been so far away, as I thought them to be happening in a TV or in books only.   Im in a stream of miracles now.  Accidents are happening everywhere and every day. ˜Being unconscious is quite a common word to hear in the news.  However, when this happened to me, my world turned over.   Then, I discovered that all this has immeasurable messages. I now believe that Naruda is here to give us hope.  There is nothing but gratitude these days. To complete this journey, Naruda is going to recover fully.  Please come along with this journey and stay with us. Thank you very much.

On behalf of QT community in Japan
Edited by Meg Peterson,
Certified QTL1, L2, SCH instructor and L1 Mentor

Get Started With QT Now >